Thursday, December 1, 2011

Denim Jeans Make up



Denim jeans make up in two variations:

1st Pret-a-porter (ready-to-wear, simple look/ make up)
&
2nd Haute-couture (more suitable for photoshoots, extravagant, bright colors)

For the 1st make up I used gentle colors: blus denim jeans color mixed with lighter skye blue and a  highlight of white nacre. Gently smudged the colors to create a transition of the two blue colors.
Light pink blush & nude color lipstick finish my look.
--
For the 2nd make up I added a bright pink lipstick & a bow of the same color on my head.
The effect of "worn jeans" or the "grunge effect" on my eye is made by printing the colors through the lace. Added some more intensive color on my eyebrow.

Hope you enjoy this fun looks! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment